Sunday, March 20, 2011

Me Made March - Week 3

Bonjour everyone!

Progress of week 3- 3 outfits which I wore to work.

14th March 2011
This is a dress from Michiko Kayaki's "Simple Chic" sewing book. Pardon the creases haha.

15th March 2011
This is another "Chanel" jacket I made. I used the pattern "Origa" from Tamanegikobo. Fabric is from Gorgeous Fabrics. Skirt is made-me as well. This is a "Jenny" skirt from Burdastyle. I made like 6 versions of Jennys in various shades of grey, black, yellow and in tweed as well.


18th March 2011
This is a Butterick 5211, made with silk twill. This is a really fast and easy dress to sew! I was at the Marina Barrage. Beautiful place!


(Starting from left: Bee Cheng, Mabel and Me) at the Marina Barrage



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Home sewer on the weekends and banker during office hours.